As an NYC tour guide, my job is to ensure people feel comfortable, happy, well-rested, and informed on their visit to the Big Apple.
I love being a tour guide because I get the opportunity to empower travelers to focus their interests on only the attractions, restaurants, and neighborhoods that fit their interests. My advice? Don’t do everything in NYC. Only focus on what you’ll truly enjoy.
That’s why I created NYC in a Day. I want people to spend more time having fun in the city and spending less time worrying if they’ll get lost, miss their subway stop, end up at a dud restaurant, or overpay for theater tickets.
Eventually, you’ll have two ways to take advantage of NYC in a Day:
- Enjoy the Like a Local “Light” version of the site for free. Take a look around, use the invaluable attraction information, and download the free iconic itinerary.
- Sign up for the premium Local Insider section for only $9.99 a month.
For now, please consider making a donation of $5 per month if you’re enjoying NYC in a Day. With your donation, you’ll get local insider access to my email list that includes tips on what you can expect each day in the city, how to plan like a pro, and discounts on items in the store.
What You Get With Local Insider:
- Attraction Advice:
- Lists of all NYC attractions–big and small–and why should (or shouldn’t!) visit each one
- Kid friendly attraction lists
- Foodie attractions
- New attractions added weekly
- Discounts on:
- Tours and services
- Gift shop products
- Itineraries and Self-Guided Tours:
- 20 mix-and-match itineraries tailored to your interests
- Self-guided tours of sites that aren’t easy to navigate
- Lifetime Access to Local Insider Hacks:
- Best places to find toilets at every attraction
- Additional subway hacks and tutorials, written in easy-to-understand language
- Tips on getting in and out of the city
- Ways to find new ways to enjoy the city for frequent travelers
- Lists of some of NYC’s best restaurants and most iconic food–organized by price ($5, $10, $15 eats)
- Best free and cheap things to do in NYC
- Best neighborhoods to visit based on your interests
- Daily Local Insider Planning Guide Emails
No matter what plan is right for you, I want you to know that you’ll always have a friend in New York in me. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your trip.