As an NYC tour guide, my job is to ensure people feel comfortable, happy, well-rested, and informed on their visit to the Big Apple.
I love being a tour guide because I get the opportunity to empower travelers to focus their interests on only the attractions, restaurants, and neighborhoods that fit their interests. My advice? Don’t do everything in NYC. Only focus on what you’ll truly enjoy.
That’s why I’m writing NYC in a Day. I want people to spend more time having fun in the city and spending less time worrying if they’ll get lost, miss their subway stop, end up at a dud restaurant, or overpay for theater tickets.
NYC in a Day includes:
- Lists of all NYC attractions–big and small–and why should (or shouldn’t!) visit each one
- Best places to find toilets at every attraction
- Additional subway hacks and tutorials, written in easy-to-understand language
- Top reasons why people panic over visiting New York–and why you shouldn’t
- 20 mix-and-match itineraries tailored to your interests
- Self-guided tours of sites that aren’t easy to navigate
- Tips on getting in and out of the city
- Ways to find new ways to enjoy the city for frequent travelers
- Lists of some of NYC’s best restaurants and most iconic food–organized by price ($5, $10, $15 eats)
- Best free and cheap things to do in NYC
- Hacks to ensure you don’t get burned out, tired, or frustrated
- Kid friendly activities and tips for traveling with little ones
- Best neighborhoods to visit based on your interests
- Lists of my top “I wish I’d known X before coming to NYC” from guests on my tours!
- Why New Yorkers aren’t as mean in real life as they are on TV
NYC in a Day comes out in August, so you’ll need to wait a smidge to check it out! In the meantime, sign up for my email list using the form below and typing “Email list” into the “how can we help” box and your email in the “email” box.
You’ll get free tips, tricks, and personalized help delivered to your inbox. Plus, you’ll be the first to know why NYC in a Day hits the e-book shelves!
Thanks for reading! Let me know if there’s specific information you need for your trip by inputting your questions in the email box at the footer of the page!