New to New York City? Congratulations on making this exciting move! New York is one of the most exciting cities in the world; there’s no other place like it. Yet what no one tells you is that you can’t just move your stuff into your new apartment, walk into the streets, and find your crew. This city can be a tough nut to crack.
But fret not–all is not lost.
I’m here to tell you all the things I wish I had known before moving here. Moving to NYC isn’t the easiest feat, but it’s easier when you can hack the city with other newbies (and one oldie–but goodie).
Some of the topics on this tour will include:
- Where to eat
- The best bars for living it up and watching your budget
- Hacking grocery shopping, laundry & errands
- Meeting new people
- Taking a break from the city (’cause sometimes, you’ve just gotta!)
- Exploring other neighborhoods
- Getting around
- Finding a good deal on an apartment (even if you have one–this is super helpful info for later)
You’ll also get an invite to my private Facebook Group, where you can meet other NYC newbies and make friends with like-minded people. This will also double as a resource for when you need to find a dentist, doctor, job, book club, or other pertinent info in the city!
Meeting Place: TBD (convenient location for all group members in Manhattan)
Meeting Time: 1:50 PM
Tour Duration: 1.5 hours